It’s only at the beginning of the season, and already there are lots of things to discuss. Many teams are looking pretty impressed the first few
weeks of the NBA season. Though it may seem far too early, here a good look at how your favorite team is performing thus far into the
season. Below are listed NBA top 10 teams.
1. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS(3-1)- The back-to-back defending champs going for that 3-peat this season.
2. TORONTO RAPTORS(5-0)- Newly acquired Kawhi Leonard is looking like the Kawhi of old.
3. DENVER NUGGETS(4-0)- They’re hungry and they will be a problem in the Western Conference.
4. NEW ORLEAN PELICANS(3-0)- Losing Demarcus Cousin, has no effect on them.
5. BOSTON CELTICS(2-2)- With a healthy Kyrie and Hayward this Celtics team will be a problem.
6. HOUSTON ROCKETS(1-3)- Harden and Paul try to continue where they left off last year.
7. PHILADELPHIA 76ERS(2-2)- Can Simmons and Emiid game improve from last year?
8. MILWAUKEE BUCKS(3-0) – The Greek Freak is aiming for MVP this year
9. SAN ANTONIO SPURS(2-2)- Coach POP can’t be denied.
10. DETRIOT PISTONS(3-0)-Can Blake and Drummond actually be a problem in the East?
As I had mentioned earlier it still early and hard to call! Lots of teams started off hot and eager to win. Some teams are still trying to figure
things out with the newly acquired players signed in the off-season.
Midway through the season, I expect others to fulfill and replace teams that are currently ranked. Teams such as Portland Trailblazers, Los
Angeles Lakers, Indiana Pacers, Washington Wizards, etc be on the look outlook for these playoff caliber teams as well to go on winning
streaks on the upcoming months.
It’ll be fun to watch, the Western Conference is filled with lots of talented teams and players expect a very close playoff picture.
We keep your posted every two weeks on the power rankings of your NBA teams as the season progresses. LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE
SECTION BELOW, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. WHAT TEAM WAS MISSING FROM THE LIST? WHO SHOULD BEEN ON THE
LIST? WHAT ROOKIE STANDS OUT THIS FAR INTO THE SEASON? WHO CAN STOP THE WARRIORS FROM A 3-PEAT?