It’s the end of the year which means…P.O.Y awards (players of the year)
NFL MVP ?
NFL Rookie of the Year?
NFL Defensive MVP?
NFL season finally going as I expect..well there have been huge disappointments from several teams.
The disappointing teams in the NFC of the season
- Carolina Panthers(7-9) Since there Superbowl run back in 2015 against the Denver Broncos, Carolina Star Quarterback Cam Newton continues to struggle. Though starting off the season 6-2, still leaves a frustrated offseason for the Panthers.
- Minnesota Vikings(8-7) In a must-win game, we witnessed the Vikings fall out the playoffs against their division rival the Chicago Bears.
- Green Bay Packers(7-9) With a promising start of the season, somehow the Packers couldn’t bounce back! could these mean Rodgers leaving/trade? (hmm)
3 AFC teams that are not in the coming PLAYOFFS might disappoint some fans!
1. Pittsburgh Steelers(9-6-1) Drama in Pittsburgh causes the team to inconsistently play at a higher level when it
2. Denver Broncos(6-10) Consistency was a factor for the Broncos ending their season on a 4 game losing streak
3. *Tennessee Titans (9-7) * Colts defeated the Tennessee Titans score 33-17 Titans OUT OF
IT’S ANDREW LUCK TIME TO SHINE
AFC please be advise, Don’t sleep on the Andrew Luck and the Colts in these playoffs!
They started the season (1-6) the Colts behind Quarterback Luck, be sure you watch the WILDCARD match-up with the
Houston Texans. As the Colt look to make a deep run into these playoffs.
My two teams heading into the 2019 Superbowl!
I Still have the New Orleans Saints favored to win the NFC
In the AFC, I’m keeping my our word and choosing the San Diego Chargers to win the AFC
Though I if Colts beat the Cheif expect them heading into the AFC champioship game!